The Academy offers an informal and enjoyable introduction to golf alongside many other new players.
The balance of avaliable course time, competitions and coaching gives an RHGC Academy Member a fantastic opportunity to learn and improve quickly if desired.
- Introductory 1 on 1 initial assessment session.
- Reduced rate for any further 1 on 1 lessons.
- 12 x monthly 1 hour group coaching sessions.
- Two rules and etiquette sessions using the R + A rules app.
- Regular feedback on progress with the pro team.
- Full access to the practice facilities.
- 4 tee times offered on Sundays from 1pm on a first come first served basis with a monthly team competition on the last Sunday from October – May.
- 30 credits that allow for 3 x 9 rounds of golf at agreed times with the Pro Shop.
- Monday – Friday, 9 holes = 10 credits
- Saturday and Sunday pm, 9 holes = 15 credits
- Extra access to the course in consultation with the PGA Pro.
- Full access to the Clubhouse facilities and all social events.
All at a rate of only £350 for 12 months which includes £50 loaded onto a Member’s club card and offers 10% off all drinks and 5% off the bar menu.
ACADEMY PLUS MEMBERSHIP
After a year as an Academy member the next step is our Academy Plus for up to a further 12 months gearing towards gaining an official WHS handicap
- The opportunity to complete playing cards on a regular basis.
- The introduction of a buddy system to help integration into the ladies section.
- The opportunity to participate in organised competitions.
- A quarterly lesson with one of the pro team along with regular feedback.
- 350 credits to use to book tee times, excluding Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Monday - Friday, 9 holes = 10 credits
- Saturday and Sunday afternoon, 9 holes = 15 credits
- Continued reduced rates on 1 to 1 lessons.
- Continued full access to the practice facilities.
- Continued full access to the clubhouse and all social events.
At any time that a handicap has been achieved the academy member would have the opportunity to convert to their desired category of membership on a pro rata basis so that future subscriptions align with the rest of club members – April
All at a rate of £650 for 12 months which includes £50 loaded onto a members club card and offers 10% off all drinks and 5 % off the bar menu.
WHAT ABOUT TAKING PART IN THE CLUB’S SOCIAL ACTIVITIES?
Membership of the Academy also allows you to join in with the social activities at the club. The Beautiful clubhouse has spectacular views over the Surrey Hills and has a top chef (Tony Tobin) offering excellent quality bar food and a fine dining restaurant.
If you have any questions you'd like to ask, please contact Head PGA Professional Clifford Gough:
Telephone: 01737 242 610 (Option 1)