The Academy offers an informal and enjoyable introduction to golf which helps you through each of the stages of learning so you are competent to play on any golf course in the world.
You will join other new golfers of similar ability and can join in our fun monthly 9 hole or social events.
- The RHGC Academy Member Receives:
- 12 Group Coaching sessions
- Quarterly Rules and Etiquette sessions
- Monthly Sunday roll up
- Full use of the practice facilities
- 27 credits for 27 holes of golf, as you will be starting off using 3 to 5 holes at a time
- Purchase another 27 credits for £45 (play is to be at off peak times)
All at a rate of only £225 for 12 months which includes £25 loaded onto a Member’s club card and offers 10% off all drinks and 5 % off the bar menu
WHAT ABOUT TAKING PART IN THE CLUB’S SOCIAL ACTIVITIES?
Membership of the Academy also allows you to join in with the social activities at the club. The Beautiful clubhouse has spectacular views over the Surrey Hills and has a top chef (Tony Tobin) offering excellent quality bar food and a fine dining restaurant.
If you have any questions you'd like to ask, please contact Head PGA Professional Clifford Gough:
Telephone: 01737 242 610 (Option 1)