Full Junior Membership
At just £132.50 (or £52.50 if they're under 10)
Available for young golfers until their 18th birthday, our Junior membership is about having great fun, learning the game, making new friends and striving to improve your game.
Our PGA Head Professional Clifford Gough and his Assistant Bertie run weekend coaching sessions for our Junior members and encourage them to play a few holes afterwards. There are many Junior roll-ups and stableford competitions throughout the year with matches against other clubs. Juniors are on equal terms and learn good etiquette, manners and how to mix with adults.
We are part of the National Junior Passport programme for 6-12 year olds run by the Golf Foundation and endorsed by The Professional Golfers’ Association (PGA). The multi-layered programme progresses a complete novice golfer into a junior golfer ready for membership. The programme has three key levels: Start, Learn and Play. The Start level is an elementary yet fun introduction to golf. The Learn level moves towards technical instruction through games-based learning, always with the emphasis on fun. Finally the Play level applies the learning to the golf course, preparing for club membership and playing in competitions.
- Exclusive Junior times Mon to Sun * with priority booking: book up to 14 days in advance by phone, at the Club or online
- Fun, relaxed and informal environment
- Preferential green fees for Junior golfing friends
- Club competitions and matches through the holiday period
- An official golf handicap and CONGU Unified Handicap facility
- Full use of practice facilities: range with target greens and covered bays, chipping and putting greens
- All county and national affiliation fees
- Updates and newsletters by e-mail and full access to our club members’ app for fixtures diary, news, contacts, etc.
- Juniors must be accompanied with an adult when playing on Saturday mornings and have a CONGU handicap.
Get In Touch
If you have any questions you'd like to ask, please contact Head PGA Professional Clifford Gough:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01737 242 610 (Option 1)